The AO Disciple scooter is designed for younger riders that want the strength and performance of a pro deck just in a smaller size. We incorporated many of the features from our top decks, such as U-shaped welds, flat bottom, grind rails, rounded edges and an adjustable brake so you can easily upgrade to larger wheels. It also comes with threadless fork and high precision headset bearings, spoked aluminum wheels and HIC compression system.
The U-shaped design of the fork legs add strength and lateral support.
The result is a sturdy but light weight scooters that is literally indestructible and has amazing riding abilities.
· Welded headtube
· U-shaped welds
· Threadless steel fork
· High precision headset bearings
· HIC system
· Integrated grind rails
· 100 mm 841 aluminum wheels
· Titen ABEC 7 bearings
· Adjustable brake (110 mm ready)
· Deck length 19.5" (495 mm)
· Steel bar, H: 20” x W: 18" (505 x 457 mm)
· Headtube length: 4 1/4 (109 mm)